With sunny days, cool evenings and an abundance of the most spectacular Halloween events in Orlando just minutes away, Rosen Centre is the perfect haunt for visitors to “Stop for a Spell” and ex-FEAR-ience a spirited adventure this Halloween.
Guests who “Stop for a Spell” at Rosen Centre will enjoy a beautifully appointed guest room, daily complimentary breakfast for two, complimentary WiFi and more from just $134 a night, plus tax. Just ten minutes from Orlando International Airport, the hotel also will provide complimentary transportation to select area theme parks currently featuring spectacular annual Halloween events and to the most popular shopping, dining and entertainment options, located just minutes away.
The Rosen Centre “Stop for a Spell” package starts at $134/night, double occupancy, not including taxes and is offered through Oct. 31, 2012 (based on availability). The package includes:
- Breakfast buffet for two daily at the Rosen Centre’s Café Gauguin
- Two complimentary tickets daily to the I-Ride Trolley (daily on-going service to shopping, dining and entertainment within the International Drive tourist district)
- Complimentary self parking
- Complimentary use of the fitness center
The package also includes amenities that are always complimentary at Rosen Centre:
- Complimentary internet/WIFI in guest rooms and public areas
- Complimentary daily scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica and Wet ‘n Wild (reservations required)
To book the “Stop for a Spell” package, call 800-204-7234 or visit www.rosencentre.com. Package is subject to availability and does not apply to group, meetings or special event business and cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
Just ten minutes from the Orlando International Airport and the area’s most popular theme parks and shopping venues, Rosen Centre is located at 9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819. Guests enjoy nine restaurants and lounges including Everglades featuring Florida-themed steak and seafood, Banshoo Sushi, 98Forty Tapas & Tequila, as well as the fitness center featuring state-of-the-art equipment, a heated tropical pool. Rosen Centre has been designated a Two Palm Green Lodge — one of only three in Central Florida and twelve in the state — by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. For more information, visit www.rosencentre.com or call (800) 800-9840